affordable, real-time guidance on how to handle the complex situations you face in today’s ever-changing workplace
WEBINAR + COACHING
How to Develop Quality Online Learning
Friday, March 20, 3pm-5pm
Saturday, March 21 9am-11am
The closure of schools due to COVID-19 has put online learning is in critical demand for all schools in North Dakota. This 2 hour online course is geared for any district leader who is charged with developing online learning resources.
Solution seeking resources include:
- guidance worksheets to assist staff in developing resources
- high quality online learning models
- step-by-step processes for planning and development
- class only or class + coaching options
- Class Only: $149
- Class + Coaching: $500 for class plus 2 one hour follow up coaching calls
— ND DPI scholarships available
LEADERSHIP 1:1 COACHING
One on One Professional Coaching
GROUP COACHING FOR EDUCATORS
Successful student engagement has so many hidden moving parts that can leave you feeling overwhelmed! This group coaching course will resemble a “think tank” set up to explore what true student engagement looks like, sounds like, and feels like for all, as compared to the adult “mindset” of student learning.
This 4 week group coaching experience is geared for Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Principals and Assistant Principals. The group will meet one time per week using Zoom and is limited to 6 participants. Participants are able to set their own learning outcomes in addition to:
- Unlearning and relearning what students need from education leaders to develop authentic learning experiences.
- Developing a baseline understanding for their school of how to assess engagement throughout the learning process.